Website Development Agreement
Loading your form ...
- Product Details
- draft site specifications and timelines for completion
- provide warranties and indemnity from infringement or libel
- determine who owns the work produced
- outline a procedure for changes to the content and scope of the project
- create a system for approving or objecting to the work
- agree on a compensation schedule
- limit your liability should something go wrong
- reserve the right to assign the contract to someone else
- allow for termination of the agreement in the event of a serious problem
Web developer? Avoid legal hassles with a website development agreement
If you're performing website development, there are simply too many legal issues involved to leave it to a handshake. That's why it's important to get the agreement in writing when you're hired to develop a website. Nolo's Website Development Agreement legal form protects both you and the business retaining you so that you can focus on getting the work done.
Use Nolo's Website Development Agreement eForm to:
You'll also get clearly written, step-by-step instructions to help you complete a custom agreement that meets both your needs and the needs of the business retaining your services.