Trademark Cease & Desist Letter
Loading your form ...
- Product Details
- an explanation of the trademark owner's rights
- a description of the infringing activity
- a request that the infringing activity stop
- a statement of what will happen if the infringing continues
- a request for payment (an "accounting") for the infringing activities
- a time limit for future action
Dealing with infringement of your trademark? Take the first step and put the infringer on notice
When you discover that your trademark is being infringed, you can't afford to delay the enforcement of your ownership rights -- that's why you need Nolo's Trademark Cease & Desist Letter. If someone is using your trademark or a confusingly similar one, you may be entitled to damages if you sue, so it's important to take the first step and request that the infringement stop immediately.
Nolo's Trademark Cease & Desist Letter includes the following crucial elements:
You worked hard to claim your unique product or business name, so don't let the infringers win! Take action now with Nolo's Trademark Cease & Desist Letter.