Texas Deed Without Warranty
Loading your form ...
- Product Details
- transfer property to or from a revocable living trust
- transfer property to one spouse as part of a divorce
- clarify an ambiguity about inherited property-- for example, by giving up potential rights to inherited real estate
- settle uncertainties about other kinds of claims -- for example, by relinquishing the rights to an easement
- transfer one co-owner’s interest to another co-owner -- for example, when one co-owner buys out another
- transfer part of your interest to a new co-owner -- for example, by transferring property you own by yourself into shared ownership with someone else
- change the way owners hold title to the property -- for example, by transferring title from joint tenants to tenants in common, or the other way around.
- complete your deed
- comply with Texas real estate disclosure laws, and
- file the document at the county recorder's office.
Legally transfer property in Texas with this simple form
Using a deed without warranty is a common and simple way to transfer property. It conveys whatever interest you have in a piece of property without making any promises about the type of interest you’re conveying.
You can use Nolo’s Texas Deed Without Warranty to do the following and more:
Nolo's Texas Deed Without Warranty includes up-to-date instructions for preparing the form, getting it notarized, and recording (filing) it with the county recorder. You'll learn how to:
Great instructions, simple to populate
Posted on 7/23/2021
This document did exactly what I needed! Product description is very detailed, but praised for non-lawyers. The instructions were very clear, but, again, perfect for a “civilian”. Last but not least, it met the standards for our local county clerks office, which makes this a product I would 100% use again.
Posted on 7/7/2021
Document use was good and definitely served the purpose needed. Also, really like the many other documents available. However, when it says "subscription", it is NOT a quarterly or annually renewable subscription to access their library of documents. It is actually a purchase of that specific document with access to it for one year. As someone who will need multiple documents, I would prefer to pay a bit more for an actual, renewable subscription to their library. Other than that, was a good product.
Posted on 8/1/2019
This form was exactly what we needed to add spouse to property deed legally! NOLO has helped eliminate the stress associated with legal forms.