Loading your form ...
Specify the rights and responsibilities of each partnership member with this legal agreement
Creating a partnership agreement forces partners to discuss and resolve important issues about your business venture. Having your intentions set out in writing will help you and your partner avoid squabbles about your business down the line and keep you sheltered from all the attendant legal hassles. Use Nolo's Partnership Agreement form to address these important issues and more:
- how profits and losses will be allocated
- how much capital each partner will contribute to the business
- how the business' day-to-day operations will be managed
- the process of adding a new partner or transferring a departing partner's business interests
- if and when the partnership will be dissolved
- what happens when a partner dies or leaves the operation
Get Nolo's Partnership Agreement and start your partnership off on the right foot. Fill out this simple form and rest secure knowing that your contract reflects your intentions as a business partner.