3 Easy Steps
Complete our simple questionnaire
We create your corporate documents and file them with the Secretary of State
You receive your final corporate documents in the mail
Form Your Own Corporation Online Now
Form your own corporation with this comprehensive online corporation package. It includes:
- company name validation
- articles of incorporation
- personalized corporate bylaws
- banking and other resolutions
- automated error checking
- unlimited customer service support: (800) 728-3555
- and more!
In Nolo you can trust.
- The New York Times
When it comes to the legal stuff, nobody does a better job than Nolo.
- USA Today
Best legal self-help site on the web.
Incorporate Your Business Online
Protect your personal property and save on taxes by forming a corporation online. This comprehensive package makes it easy to form your own corporation.
Advantages of a C corporation include:
- C corporations can provide and deduct extensive fringe benefits to their owners including health premiums and reimbursement of medical expenses.
- A corporation’s flexible stock structure lends itself to raising outside money and/or going public in the future.
- Bonus: Money you keep in your C corporation business is taxed only once, at the new 21% corporate tax rate.
Advantages of a S corporation include:
- Owners can report profit and loss on their individual tax returns.
- Shareholders who work for the corporation can save money on employment taxes.
- Bonus: Many S corporation shareholders can deduct up to 20% of their net business income from their income taxes, due to the new tax law.
Most businesses can benefit from forming either a corporation or S-corporation, no matter what their size. Whether you want to form a small one-owner corporation or a corporation with multiple shareholders, this product is tailored to fit your needs.
You Can Trust Nolo
For over 40 years Nolo has been publishing affordable, plain English books, forms and software on a wide range of legal and business issues, including estate planning, small business, personal finance, housing, divorce and intellectual property. Everything we publish is regularly revised and improved by our staff of lawyer-editors, to make sure that it's the best it can be. We pay close attention to changes in the law and we'll make sure your online legal documents stay legally up to date.
Please Note: We believe accurate, plain-English legal information should help you solve many of your own legal problems. But it's not a substitute for personalized advice from a knowledgeable lawyer. If you want the help of a trained professional-- and we'll always point out situations in which we think that's a good idea-- consult an attorney licensed to practice in your state.