Landlord's Move-Out Letter
Loading your form ...
- Product Detailsarrow_right
- specific cleaning requirements, including what to do about holes in the wall
- details of how and when you'll do the final inspection, including a list of the kinds of deposit deductions you're legally allowed to take, and a reminder that fixtures must be left in place
- a request for a forwarding address where you can mail the deposit to the tenant
- information on state laws, if applicable, that allow a landlord to keep a security deposit if the tenant's forwarding address is not supplied within a certain amount of time
Give tenants essential moving information and reduce the possibility of disputes later on
When it's time for a tenant to move out, they'll often have questions -- especially about the security deposit. Use Nolo's Move-Out Letter eForm to help reduce the possibility of disputes and clearly lay out your inspection procedures and expectations for the unit once they've left.
In Nolo's Move-Out Letter, you can address the following practical issues:
Make sure to end your tenancy on a legally sound note with Nolo's Move-Out Letter.