Loading your form ...
- Product Details
- the manager's phone number and other contact information
- emergency contact information and instructions
- rules and procedures that are too numerous or detailed for a lease or rental agreement
- maintenance dos and don'ts
- new roommate procedure
- an overview of the move-out procedure
Give new tenants the basic information they need in one document
Your lease or rental agreement gives the broad overview and legal details involved in renting out a dwelling, but it's important to provide a new tenant with the basic information they need at the beginning of their tenancy. Nolo's Move-In Letter provides you with the basics for creating a move-in letter suitable for your building and situation.
In one document, clearly lay out:
Plus, as an extra precaution, be sure to have the tenant sign the final page indicating that they have read and understood the contents to avoid disputes down the road.