Letter to Insurance Company After Death
Loading your form ...
- Product Details
- locate relevant life insurance policies
- identify beneficiaries
- fill out required documents
- obtain the insurance payout
- System Requirements
- Chrome, Firefox, IE 8 or higher
- Adobe Reader 9 or higher
- Safari, Chrome, or Firefox
- Adobe Reader 9 or higher, or Preview
Request life insurance payment quickly and easily
Life insurance doesn't automatically pay out -- the beneficiary of the policy must request payment from the insurance company. Use the step-by-step instructions included with this form, locate required documents, and create a cover letter for your request.
Whether you're the beneficiary or an executor working on the beneficiary's behalf, this easy-to-use form will help you:
Make sure you get the benefits you're due with Nolo's Letter to Collect Life Insurance eForm.
In order for the Online Interactive Form to work properly, it is best to use: