Idea Submission Agreement
Loading your form ...
- Product Details
- decipher whether your idea is novel
- maintain your idea with secrecy
- choose between an exclusive or nonexclusive arrangement
- prohibit disclosure
- clearly establish your submission as a business proposition
- maximize your chances of being paid for your idea
Submit your idea to a company without the risk of being ripped off
You've got a great idea and you want to submit it to a company, but you don't want to take the risk of letting them steal your hard work. Protect yourself when you're disclosing secrets and make it clear that you're seeking compensation for your idea by signing this agreement. Nolo's Idea Submission Agreement (also known as an evaluation agreement) helps you preserve your secret and gives you peace of mind when you enter negotiations.
This form lets you:
This form comes with thorough instructions for filling it out, plus plain-English explanations of each section and how it may be modified, if at all. Submit your secret without fear and get paid for your brilliant idea!