Loading your form ...
- Product Details
- Be polite, concise and specific about what you want and what your next step will be if the problem is not resolved.
- If you are trying to recover money that you lent out using a promissory note, use "Demand for Overdue Repayment on Promissory Note."
- If you’ve received a bad check, use "Demand to Make Good on Bad Check" form instead.
- If you are demanding the return of your security deposit from a landlord, use "Tenant's Demand for Return of Security Deposit."
- If you have a dispute with an online auction seller, use "Online Auction Buyer Demand Letter."
Use this form if you have a dispute you’ve been unable to resolve -- such as the return of your property or money that's owed to you -- and you need to take that first step toward resolving it in a formal manner.