|monetary compensation||Please send me a check or money order in the amount of $ by .|
|other action||Please by .|
|both||Please send me a check or money order in the amount of $ by . By , please also .|
|yes||If the problem is not resolved to my satisfaction as outlined above, I will take this dispute to court unless you notify me that you are willing to try to resolve it through mediation. In that case, I am willing to meet with a neutral third party, agreed to by both of us, in a good-faith attempt to resolve the dispute without court action.|
|no||If the problem is not resolved to my satisfaction as outlined above, I will promptly take this dispute to court.|
Thank you for your immediate attention to this matter.
Loading your form ...
Use this form if you have a dispute you’ve been unable to resolve -- such as the return of your property or money that's owed to you -- and you need to take that first step toward resolving it in a formal manner.
Important to Know
- Be polite, concise and specific about what you want and what your next step will be if the problem is not resolved.
- If you are trying to recover money that you lent out using a promissory note, use "Demand for Overdue Repayment on Promissory Note."
- If you’ve received a bad check, use "Demand to Make Good on Bad Check" form instead.
- If you are demanding the return of your security deposit from a landlord, use "Tenant's Demand for Return of Security Deposit."
- If you have a dispute with an online auction seller, use "Online Auction Buyer Demand Letter."