Start the budgeting process by figuring out your family's daily expenses
Your family depends on you to be proactive when it comes to money, so it's important to review your finances and know your rights before there's a hassle or legal issue to deal with. Use Nolo's Daily Expenses form to start the budgeting process and get your family's finances in order.
Fill in the blanks to determine your weekly expenses and deposits, including:
- everything you pay for in cash
- all ATM and credit card expenses
- automatic payments made directly from your bank account
- seasonal, annual, semi-annual, or quarterly expenses that arise regularly
- deposits into savings, CDs, or money market accounts
- investment purchases
Whether you're dealing with a job loss and reduction of income, a windfall like an inheritance or bonus, or simply want to make sure your paycheck is going to the right places, this form will show you exactly where you're spending your hard-earned cash.