Business Negotiation Nondisclosure Agreement
Loading your form ...
- Product Details
- how to modify the standard "one-way" (unilateral) agreement to make it a "mutual" (bilateral) agreement
- what qualifies as a trade secret and what doesn't
- what to do when your secret can't be identified - for example, if the material doesn't exist yet
- how to modify the terms of the agreement so that the negotiations themselves are kept secret
- plain-English explanations of each component of the agreement
Negotiate with confidence by protecting your trade secrets with a nondisclosure agreement
You're entering into a business negotiation, but you want to make sure that anything you disclose will be kept in the strictest confidence. Anytime your trade secrets could be vulnerable, it's important that you're prepared to protect them. Nolo's Business Negotiation Nondisclosure Agreement form gives you the tools you need to keep your confidential information safe so you can focus on the negotiations at hand.
This legal form comes with detailed instructions for filling it out, including:
Whether you're disclosing a business idea, selling or merging a business, hiring a consultant, providing a confidential business plan, preparing a marketing campaign, or engaging in any other type of business negotiation, you'll want to keep your trade secrets safe using this form.