starMake Unlimited Leases for 1 Year
Arizona Residential Lease
Loading your form ...
- Product Details
- specify the length of the lease (or choose a month-to-month agreement), who can live on the property, the amount of rent, and how it’s to be paid
- set the security deposit and explain how it will be used and returned (including local interest requirements, if any)
- explain your rights to enter the rental and the tenants’ and landlord’s upkeep responsibilities
- include important restrictions on guest stays, use of the property, and the consequences of late rent and bounced checks, and
- make required disclosures regarding environmental hazards and other significant issues.
Arizona landlord? Create a residential lease or rental agreement for your state
Arizona landlord-tenant law is among the most complex in the country. If you’re a landlord in Arizona you need this Arizona-specific lease or monthly rental agreement to get every tenancy off to a good start. Designed to comply with state law (and careful to point out where local law or rent control may apply, too), this agreement from Nolo lets you:
The agreement comes with a full set of clause-by-clause instructions, explaining the meaning of each clause and how to fill in the required information. Includes links to rent control boards or other local government websites that guide users on how to add locally-required information to the rental document. This product creates a legal, binding agreement that embodies the rights and responsibilities of landlords and tenants in Arizona, all in plain English.