Divorcing? File an Uncontested Divorce Online
Divorce is never easy, but there is an easier and less costly way to take care of the legal details once you've decided to move forward. If you and your spouse can agree on property division and any child-related issues, you can choose to file what's known as an uncontested divorce.
This comprehensive divorce package, offered by Nolo in partnership with CompleteCase.com, includes:
- an easy and secure online questionnaire developed by family law attorneys
- completion of all state-specific divorce documents for both spouses, which may include a Petition, Complaint, Summons, Decree, Request of Judgment, and other state documents
- detailed, easy-to-follow filing instructions for finalizing your divorce
- a Marital Settlement Agreement (a $200 value): a contract detailing the terms of the divorce settlement, including property and debt division
- a Parenting Plan for specifying child-related agreements such as child custody arrangements and visitation schedules
CompleteCase.com also offers unlimited toll-free telephone and email support to help you through each step of the process.